Bull New Arrival - RT 700

txpgapro

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
Look what just showed up. I do hope that what's inside the box is in better shape than the outside.

Attachments

• 20200504_142741.jpg
    20200504_142741.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 208
  • 20200504_142728.jpg
    20200504_142728.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 116
Hopefully no damage to the actual unit. Congrats and hope you enjoy your grill. I love mine.

Awesome! You're going to love it! Did you see the reindeer?

My box was trashed, but you should be ok. If not, RELAX and Call RecTec...they WILL take care of it.

When I got mine it was just as they updated the legs. So even when I went online they had the old instructions and I was like WTF.
When I called CS they were kind of shitty saying just scan the QR code or go to the RT site.
I had figured it out but it was a bit of a pain not knowing they had updated the legs.

I'll give RT credit, these grills are packed first class. after seeing mine, i wouldnt worry about the box. that was clearly the shipping company. Glad its Class A condition!

Youtube video worked best for my assembly. Check it out...

Done. I'm worn out. Mid 90s here today, and I probably lost 5 pounds. Step #1, what was that? Oh yes, do not attempt assembly alone. ? Well maybe next time I'll enlist a buddy to help. Tomorrow the burnout and celebratory steaks for dinner. For now read up on the wifi setup. Glad I got tomorrow off.

Done. I'm worn out. Mid 90s here today, and I probably lost 5 pounds. Step #1, what was that? Oh yes, do not attempt assembly alone. ? Well maybe next time I'll enlist a buddy to help. Tomorrow the burnout and celebratory steaks for dinner. For now read up on the wifi setup. Glad I got tomorrow off.
Yeah crazy when it takes homework to fire up the grill!
A few days and cooks you will be cooking and swinging at the same time!

Good luck, and just make sure you connect to the 2.4GHz network of your wifi, not 5GHz

Is there a video or manual for setting up the wifi?
There is, but really all you need to do is download the app. It literally walks you through It. Hold the wifi button on the grill till it blinks fast, hit go on the app and it does all the work. App walks you through it, you'll be fine (y)

I'm in the process of the initial burn. I'm amazed. Quicker igniter than my Memphis Pro was. Got to 400 in 9 minutes. Was able to start the wifi in 5G with no problem from ther backward garage. Now if the accessories I want to order come in stock again I'll really be happy.

Attachments

• 15886951888761451903162992325767.jpg
    15886951888761451903162992325767.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 164

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back