New Owner of the RT 700 Bull

JimmyC1219

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
Hello All!

Here is my obligatory first post to introduce myself. I finally pulled the much anticipated trigger and bought myself a pellet smoker/grill. I went with Rec Tec after much research and I cannot wait to get started on it. It is delivered tomorrow and I feel like a kid on Christmas Eve haha.

I look forward to reading all the posts here and being a part of this community as a place to find new ideas and recipes and to learn new tips and tricks.

Cheers!
Jimmy

Hello All!

Here is my obligatory first post to introduce myself. I finally pulled the much anticipated trigger and bought myself a pellet smoker/grill. I went with Rec Tec after much research and I cannot wait to get started on it. It is delivered tomorrow and I feel like a kid on Christmas Eve haha.

I look forward to reading all the posts here and being a part of this community as a place to find new ideas and recipes and to learn new tips and tricks.

Cheers!
Jimmy
Welcome and congrats on your new Rec Tec grill, what Rec Tec grill did you go with? (y)

I went with the RT 700 Bull. I am pumped
Awesome choice........great, easy to use absolute smoking and grilling machine! There's a ton of great people, helpful tips and ideas here. I look forward to seeing pics and notes of your cooks (if you're inclined!). ?

Congrats! Ordered mine today! Really debated on what to choose and Re Tec seemed to have an edge on looks, customer service, warranty, quality, and family atmosphere of owners. Can't wait for mine and the competition cart!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back