New RT-700 Bull on the way

ccmjr77

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
Hello,
After weeks of searching the web, I finally ordered an RT-700. Going from a cheap electric smoker to the pellet grill. Looking forward to getting it delivered and cooking.

Well my Bull arrived late, but it arrived. Started the assembly and the left rear leg had a problem. The holes were oversized and not threaded. The bolts slipped right in and would not tighten. I was so looking forward to getting the grill running today. I called Rec Tec and Ryan took care of me. Although I am disappointed that a part arrived below standard, Rec Tec stands behind their product. They are shipping me the part overnight. I mentioned the local carrier arrived late, I took the day off to be at home for the arrival and it did not arrive until 5pm, I could have worked at least half a day. I told him it was not rec tec's fault but if I had gotten the grill earlier when expected I could have called earlier and could have gotten the part shipped today, as it is, I will get the leg replacement on Wednesday. Anyway, Rec Tec not only shipping the part, they said they would send me a little something extra for my trouble. I thought that was nice, maybe they will send a bottle of BBQ sauce or a jar of rub. Then I get a second confirming order at $0 for the Sauce and Rub Set, retail $89.98. I have not even got my grill assembled and heated up yet and I am very pleased with the company and product.

Sorry about the wait, but as you've learned , their customer service is top notch.
It'll be worth it in the end.

That's tough, but hey, you'll be smoking meats Saturday for sure. Just in time to watch #24 Appalachian State Mountaineers Kick off. Or any of those other teams in NC that aren't quite as good.

lol, I am originally from GA and the Dawgs are who I follow, but SC kinda put us in our place Saturday. My son goes to UNC Charlotte and the 49ers are not exactly a powerhouse... My 2 daughters went to ASU, but that was when I lived in Arizona and it was the other ASU - Arizona State University, lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back