Newbie Joining from Chicago

NxtGenCowboy

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
Afternoon!

Figured I'd say Hi! Looking to purchase from my first RecTec shortly. Once I make up my mind! Excellent site!

Thanks! Between the Bull and Stampede.. I was really hoping the guy that posted in the Classifieds section would get back to me. That'll make my decision really easy.

I chose the Bull and ordered just this past Saturday! Happy with my decision. Now just checking the order status section waiting to see it change from the current "waiting for pickup" status to "shipped" status.

I chose the Bull and ordered just this past Saturday! Happy with my decision. Now just checking the order status section waiting to see it change from the current "waiting for pickup" status to "shipped" status.
Awesome!! Congrats!

Checked it earlier and it has changed to shipped!! Says delivery on Wednesday! Just 3 days total! Ordered Saturday, shipped Monday, will arrive Wednesday. Georgia to Ohio for reference.

Picked up the 680 from another awesome member here! So far I'm loving it. I really want to upgrade the controller one day.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rmiz64
Back