Order process?

chriscpr84

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
So I just pulled the trigger and ordered the 700 on Monday. Ever since Monday evening it has had a status of "Awaiting Fulfillment" Does anybody know what all that means?

So I just pulled the trigger and ordered the 700 on Monday. Ever since Monday evening it has had a status of "Awaiting Fulfillment" Does anybody know what all that means?
I ordered mine just last week. It can take 1 to 2 days to leave the facility... be packaged and picked up and then so many days on the road. For example, I live in CA. I ordered on a Friday. On the following Monday I was told it shipped. I will get it this next Wednesday. They told me 8 to 9 days to receive it. It will take 9 working days for me all the way out here. You can't count holidays or weekends. Chances are you should receive a "it shipped" by the morning. IF not, just call them. I hear they are really responsive. I love email and YouTube and they are very responsive on both to me. God bless and I hope you get yours soon. P.S. If you ordered after working on hours on Monday (Georgia time) The clock started ticking on Tuesday, so today would be the 2nd day in the order process. Where are you located? Also, you can just flat ask them when you can expect it. Email them and they will reply quickly.

Last edited:
I'm one of those Smokefire defectors, sent mine back , didn't even open it. But I digress :) Here is my timeline:

Ordered a 700 around 3:30 on Monday

Received email Tuesday : Our shipping team will be processing your order shortly. In the meantime, we ask that you please verify the shipping address and contents of your order for accuracy. Once your order is processed and shipped, it will create a significant delay if any changes need to be made. Additionally, return shipping charges and re-stocking fees may apply. I reviewed the order and THOUGHT it was correct.

I received a phone call this morning from AB at Rec Tec. He asked if I really wanted a folding shelf for a 590. He said everything else in the order was for a 700 and wanted to double check. I thanked him and told him I meant to order the 700 shelf.

A couple hours later I received a shipping confirmation.

I would definitely give them a shout tomorrow if you don't hear anything. Only 3 days in with Rec Tec, there customer service is excellent.

LJ

I reviewed the order and THOUGHT it was correct.

I received a phone call this morning from AB at Rec Tec. He asked if I really wanted a folding shelf for a 590. He said everything else in the order was for a 700 and wanted to double check. I thanked him and told him I meant to order the 700 shelf.
That right there is awesome. A majority of places wouldn't even bat an eye and just stuff it in the box and say well that's what you ordered.

I am also one of the SmokeFire defectors. I received my RT700 on Monday and so far am extremely pleased! Looking forward to the weekend. It's supposed to be in the 70's here in OK. Going to be doing some serious cooking!

I had a similar issue. It turns out that I did the Bread financing thing and the issue was on their end. Check you SPAM folder and make sure you have info from them saying that it went through. For me, the problem was that the very first time I went through this I somehow entered my birthday wrong, and you have to call them to get it fixed because it's permanently attached to your phone number.

Oh, and same here, was waiting for the Smokefire and thankfully saw the reviews before taking the plunge. Finally got the order through the system on Monday and it arrives in Maryland tomorrow (Fri).

I have a weber gas grill and it has performed as well as a gas grill can. However, I like smoked meat (ribs, etc..) so for the past several weeks I've been reading the reviews of pellet grills. I'm pleased to announce that I ordered "The Bull" from Rec Tec yesterday as I, too, have seen the negative comments regarding the SF and a lot of praise on the Rec Tec Grills. (I also enjoy their videos). Looking forward to becoming a member of the Rec Tec Family.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back