Patio 410 or Bullseye 380 X

Drr

I’m coming from a Big Green Egg looking for old guy easier. I don’t care if I ever cook another brisket. I cook Pork Butt, ribs, steak, chicken whole and parts, Thanksgiving turkey, hamburgers, tube meats, occasional prime rib roast. Can you help me decide between a 410 and 380 X. Could I expect differences in food flavor? Ready to cook start up times (I’m used to an hour or more for the BGE) Can the 380 X hold at 225 for hours? Any thing else you think is different from the 410 to the 380 X other than $100 more in price. Thanks for you inputs.

If you want a grill first and smoker second, the Bullseye. If you want a smoker first and grill second, go with the 410.

Coming from a green eye, I would think the Bullseye would be better for you since you're more used to direct heat instead or more indirect heat with the 410(heat diffuser & drip pan).

I have the Bull and the Bullseye which is a great combo and while I love my Bull, the Bullseye can do it all.

The 410 has a better controller in that your temp swings(from opening the grill) and locking in a temp(say at 225) will just simply work better with the 410.

Hope that helps and good luck!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rmiz64
Back