Pellet Sale

Hey thanks for the response on that......still scratching my head on ordering this good deal. To be honest I may get the smaller sampler of all 4 varieties to try first before I place a large order so I don't get stuck with pellets I don't like. Of course I may just change my mind and go for it tomorrow. :)
Don't blame you at all...

Just Curious how the shipping turned out with the bags of pellets in 7 separate boxes. Any damage or problems with the delivery?
All the boxes were in great shape and well taped. Ordered some LJ pellets from Dicks when they had a sale. Boxes were way to big and barely taped up. One box apparently got destroyed by FedEx and never was delivered.

All the boxes were in great shape and well taped. Ordered some LJ pellets from Dicks when they had a sale. Boxes were way to big and barely taped up. One box apparently got destroyed by FedEx and never was delivered.
Hey thanks for letting us know, man that sucks........sorry to about your lost box. That's what I was concerned with. That may be one of the only drawbacks to having UPS/Fed Ex deliver pellets that way. Pallets/skids all though a PITA to arrange delivery, etc. are handled with more care in my experience (generally anyway). :)

If you like CookinPellets they are running a special on a 7 mix and match 40# bags for $175 delivered to your house. This is about a 25% savings off of normal price of $231.00. Use code BBQ B at checkout, deal expires this Saturday, May 17th. Just ordered mine.

Shipping included. Note these will ship in 7 separate boxes via UPS to your house or business. NOT ON A PALLET.

https://cookinpellets.com/product/bulk-mix-and-match-7-bags-total/
Just out of curiosity, how did you find this code? I wonder if they have sales like that often?

Actually saw it on another forum and passed it along. I had been watching the Cookin' Pellets website and had not ordered. Lucky for me, I waited. Was just passing along to our Rec Tec brothers. My apologies for not knowing how or when there is a special. Just lucked out...

Actually saw it on another forum and passed it along. I had been watching the Cookin' Pellets website and had not ordered. Lucky for me, I waited. Was just passing along to our Rec Tec brothers. My apologies for not knowing how or when there is a special. Just lucked out...
That’s awesome! I was the same...looking at the website but never ordered....until now!! Thanks again for sharing that code. I’m excited to try them out!

Follow up on Delivery

Pellets were delivered as promised...on time and undamaged by UPS. 3 boxes a day early, 4 today (on time)

Attachments

• IMG_1261.JPG
    IMG_1261.JPG
    5.3 MB · Views: 68
  • IMG_1262.JPG
    IMG_1262.JPG
    4.6 MB · Views: 63
I received 6 of 7 boxes today. What arrived was in good condition. No damage. Now I just wonder when my last box will ship. I reviewed my notices and it still shows 1 ready to ship. ?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back