Personalized letter

Bmoredunks

Military Veteran
Grill(s) owned
  1. Stampede
Just wondering.....
Im pretty sure that I had seen on you tube and various other smoking forums comparing grills about a personalized letter that “surprised” people when unpacking their Rec Tecs. It was meant to solidify the company’s reputation for service beyond the sale by Roy and Ron.
Has anyone here ever gotten one or is that something they discontinued doing.

I did get a “Keep This” leaflet with the phones numbers of Ron, Roy and Ben printed on it but it’s definitely not personalized or saying “thanks” or anything.

Again....just curious.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 85
I cant recall if I got a personal letter but did get the keep this card. I'd have to check my stash of manuals to see if I got one..

That's the same thing I got...I will say I couldn't be happier!

Just wondering.....
Im pretty sure that I had seen on you tube and various other smoking forums comparing grills about a personalized letter that “surprised” people when unpacking their Rec Tecs. It was meant to solidify the company’s reputation for service beyond the sale by Roy and Ron.
Has anyone here ever gotten one or is that something they discontinued doing.

I did get a “Keep This” leaflet with the phones numbers of Ron, Roy and Ben printed on it but it’s definitely not personalized or saying “thanks” or anything.

Again....just curious.
Never saw a personalized letter but I’m did get owners private phone numbers. I called to see if it was real and it was. I thanked them for their fast delivery and great product. He said say Keep in touch. Not many CEO’s give out phone numbers. Great company.

Thats what I was impressed with nonetheless....that their private numbers were given! I thought it was a great way to start off too.

Maybe I’m gettin senile. Lol

Thats what I was impressed with nonetheless....that their private numbers were given! I thought it was a great way to start off too.

Maybe I’m gettin senile. Lol
No, you are old enough to appreciate good things.

Pretty sure I got a letter signed by who packaged the grill along with a were sorry some items were not in stock and will ship later, this was last July.

20190711_184012.jpg
20190711_184012.jpg

Pretty sure I got a letter signed by who packaged the grill along with a were sorry some items were not in stock and will ship later, this was last July
Maybe they send those when they have items not in stock. It's their general number. They are a thoughtful company.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back