Bull Power Cord

Jjfreddy21

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
I’m in the planning stage of a built-in bbq with the RT 700. I’m considering hardwiring the power cord to a switch. Before I cut into the cord I want to know what I’ll find. I assume it would be black,white, and green wires, but I want to be sure. Thanks for any help!

Not touching this color thing, sorry.

Personally I would pop the cover off on the grill and see if I couldn't just remove the old cord and put the new one directly to the where it was attached.

I think they terminate in to a molex connector.

You may find other colors, i have not done this with grill cord but have with others and they are not always those 3 and sometimes not even green for ground. But once you find the ground wire the nice thing is it doesnt matter which way the other two go.

You may find other colors, i have not done this with grill cord but have with others and they are not always those 3 and sometimes not even green for ground. But once you find the ground wire the nice thing is it doesnt matter which way the other two go.
Please refer back to post #10.

Wouldn't hurt to contact RecTec directly for their input on this
Remember:
WARRANTY, it's all about the Warranty !
Like with a new Pick-up;
Will adding an aftermarket "Cat Back" Exhaust or Cool Air Intake void my Warranty ?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back