Stampede Rec Tec has impeccable customer service

Mark Ryan

Grill(s) owned
  1. Stampede
I ordered a Stampede two Saturdays ago (Dec 7th) I was supposed to get a call from the shipping company on Monday to set up a time for delivery but Monday came and went. After Tuesday passed I started to wonder what was going on so earlier today I decided to call Rec Tec to see if they had heard anything on their end.(Wed Dec 18th). It turns out the second shipping company claims to have not received the package (even though there is video surveillance of them receiving it according to Rec Tec). They asked me if I would either like to just reorder the grill or wait it out and see if it turns up somewhere. His concern was that If I reorder it that I definitely wouldn't receive my grill by Christmas. I decided to just reorder on the good chance that it will NOT show up again. You could tell that he felt really bad about the situation and asked if there was anything they could do on their end to make up for the circumstances (even though I don't even consider this their fault) so I asked if maybe they would throw in a hat or a sweatshirt or something of the like. He then asked "Is that all you want" with an jovial, incredulous tone. I then said "well, I have been eyeing that stainless steel front folding shelf". Without any hesitation he said "absolutely sir, I will add it to the order" and then even said that If the first order shows up some time before the new order is processed that he would send it anyways (the shelf) just for the inconvenience of the situation. If the grill itself is anything of a reflection of the high standard of customer service that I have received not only from him but everybody else that I have directly dealt with over the phone through Rec Tec I look forward to being a life long customer... LONG LIVE REC TEC

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClemsonTiger99
Back