Stampede Removing modular or whatever its called

ndfan6464

Active Military
Grill(s) owned
  1. Stampede
So working on a mod for my Stampede and before I pull the brains out of the hopper (see pic) I wanted to see if any other members have removed theirs before and if so is there anything out of the norm that I should be careful of?

I've looked it over several times and seems pretty straightforward but you never know untill you dive in.

20190627_172708.jpg

Oh crap....a mod that literally has you performing brain surgery on your baby!! ?

from what I have been reading they sell the controllers as replacements on the older models and consumers have installed them without any problems I am sure you can knock it out without issue. I hope all goes well and the mod is an awesome one. Cant wait to see it.

I figured it couldnt be to complicated but always better to be safe by asking members who have already removed one.

I've learned the hard way that when something looks to easy it usually never is hahah.

Sometimes this old dog learns to not touch the hot stove

I figured it couldnt be to complicated but always better to be safe by asking members who have already removed one.

I've learned the hard way that when something looks to easy it usually never is hahah.

Sometimes this old dog learns to not touch the hot stove
Damn i still touch the hot stove...when the hell am I going to learn...LMAO?

@ndfan6464 unless I am misunderstanding you, you are wanting to pull out the controller?

If so, it's easy peasy and only held in by two screws. Super easy to take out and put back.

@ndfan6464 unless I am misunderstanding you, you are wanting to pull out the controller?

If so, it's easy peasy and only held in by two screws. Super easy to take out and put back.

Your correct. I need to to pull the controller out.

It looked super simple but wanted to dbl check that I was missing something..

Thanks for heads up...

It was definitely just as easy. Two screws, washer and lock washers and it was out. Thanks all for the info

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back