Bull RT customer service

I agree with the praise owed to their customer service department.

The dog ate one of my probes before I even had a chance to use it and they sent me a new one, under warranty.

I still can't believe it!

Went to fire up my 700 last week on Thursday and dang it no heat. Called CS and went through some test with them. As I knew it was my ignitor. CS said they would ship out a new one. Well it came today. Couldn’t ask for any better service than that.

I've had my Bull for a few days now, and I noticed today that I had a rip in the cover. I emailed them asking if they had any updated instructions or videos on getting this thing on and off the grill. I told them that my cover had a rip (more like a cut) in it, but I didn't know if I did it or how I did it or if it came that way. It's right under the recteq logo, so I am not sure how it happened.

I got an order slip and and and email saying another one was on the way. o_O

Not what I expected, but I do appreciate them doing it. :) Amazing.

It has been my experience that RecTeq goes way beyond what most individuals would consider reasonable customer service. They have been extremely responsive to anything I have needed, and have been awesome when it comes to replacing components. Product is first-class. Probably the best company in this sector I have ever dealt with. Strongly recommended.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bigfishri
Back