Smoker Box FINALLY IN!

JR2BAIL

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
  2. RT-1250
Like many of you I have been waiting a year to get my smoker box due to their stock issue. This morning I looked for it again on Recteq Website and noticed it was no longer listed…I figured they are finally discontinuing so began thinking I will just use a smoke generator….well…

As I was looking at getting the Big Kahuna I received a call from Recteq. They advised me the Smoker Box’s are in and they were calling me to advise same and asked I still wanted one as I was on the wait list. I said absolutely and whipped out my cc.

I told the RT Rep the above story and he advised they took the unit off the Website temporarily so there has time to reach out to the customers like myself who had asked to be notified when they get some in and they did not want us to miss out.

Luving my Bull and happy with RT Customer service once again!

you can currently order on bye calling. i did. not available on website yet
I received the email broadcast (no call despite being on their list for over a year), clicked over to the product page and just now ordered it online and received confirmation email, too.

I put my name on the waitlist about a year and a half ago. The rep called me last week and it showed up TODAY!!!!
I am so stoked to add this to my 700!

Man I've been on the list for over a year and called multiple times about it. Didn't get a phone call and apparently the first run already sold out. Bummer. Hopefully I get some better luck with this next November batch.

got mine installed and sealed the lid with the 1/2x1/4 lavalock xtr that many of us use on our lids. 1/4in is to thick to shut the door without forcing it shut. i think 1/2x1/8 thick is what we need for the smoke box doors
B3E3662B-884C-44FD-B25A-231C2FCB7796.jpeg

got mine installed and sealed the lid with the 1/2x1/4 lavalock xtr that many of us use on our lids. 1/4in is to thick to shut the door without forcing it shut. i think 1/2x1/8 thick is what we need for the smoke box doors.
I used the 1/8 on my smokebox. It was still a bit tight at first, but after a little while it was perfect. It is definitely a good addition.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gymanji
Back