Premium Member!
Premium Member
Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
  2. Bullseye
  3. Trailblazer
  4. Matador
  5. WyldSide
And the wife and I met the main attraction, Jeremy Yoder, AKA the Mad Scientist BBQ. The event was a charity event to benefit Angels in Disguise, which supports Down syndrome. It was a pretty big event over 6 hours and the staff member that processed our admission said that Jeremy supplied 100% of the food for the event. We had brisket, pork ribs, brisket burnt ends, multiple sides and cookies for a sweet tooth. I can’t imagine what the out of pocket costs would be to do this, but it had to be in the thousands!

Activities included games, cooking competitions, and vendors. I just wanted a quick introduction with Jeremy to say high, and kept talking with my wife and I much longer than I would have expected. Really a nice guy-I recommend following him on YouTube and social media for his content, but he’s also one of the ’good guys’.

Instagram link.

I have enjoyed watching Jeremy for many years on YT. He has a great approach and his explanations make sense. I also appreciate his integrity. When he is wrong about his assumptions and theories, he’s man enough to correct himself. I also tip my hat to him for his charity work. It takes a special person to give their time, you get hero status from me when you give your time and money!!!

And the wife and I met the main attraction, Jeremy Yoder, AKA the Mad Scientist BBQ. The event was a charity event to benefit Angels in Disguise, which supports Down syndrome. It was a pretty big event over 6 hours and the staff member that processed our admission said that Jeremy supplied 100% of the food for the event. We had brisket, pork ribs, brisket burnt ends, multiple sides and cookies for a sweet tooth. I can’t imagine what the out of pocket costs would be to do this, but it had to be in the thousands!

Activities included games, cooking competitions, and vendors. I just wanted a quick introduction with Jeremy to say high, and kept talking with my wife and I much longer than I would have expected. Really a nice guy-I recommend following him on YouTube and social media for his content, but he’s also one of the ’good guys’.

Instagram link.
Please tell me you purchased a Yoder leather apron.

Im headed to the Q BBQ Fest in Dallas today. Maybe im biased, but a BBQ fest at Cowboy Stadium with some of the best pit masters in Texas and surrounding areas...should be some monster food.

Im headed to the Q BBQ Fest in Dallas today. Maybe im biased, but a BBQ fest at Cowboy Stadium with some of the best pit masters in Texas and surrounding areas...should be some monster food.
For you Texas BBQ fans, an interesting article from Texas Monthly.

Instagram link.
Yeah, Jeremy is the real deal...I like him a lot.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bigfishri
Back