Stampede Stampede warrantee

Uncle Bob

Military Veteran
Grill(s) owned
  1. Stampede
If you hadn't seen it on the RecTec site, the warrantee period listed is now 4 years instead of 1. I noticed it sometime over the weekend so waited until today to call in and see if that extension was going to be retroactive for recently purchased units. I told the young lady that answered the phone I wanted to talk about warrantee and before I could even ask the specific question she responded in the positive that I was covered for the 4 year period.

This makes a lot of sense, both from terrific customer service point as well as a practical matter. The hardware is either very similar and/or identical to the Bull with 6 year warrantee, so the risk for them is very comparable. I get the marketing aspect that incents toward the higher priced product, but the 5 year span seemed a bit much. Anyway, a bonus for we 590 folk.

That's fantastic news @Uncle Bob and good on Rec Tec to extend the warranty, not only for new but existing customers.

My dad is looking for a pellet grill and has been eyeing the Stampede, the 1 year warranty has been a bit of a turn off for him. This very well could be what seals the deal now! :D

I should have added I purchased mine the last week of 11/18.

Last edited:
I also called RT customer service and talked to a fellow named Joe about the 4 year warranty. He did confirm my RT-590 would be retroactively covered from when we purchased it (12/18.)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back