Stampede Temp Chart

Dan99

Military Veteran
Grill(s) owned
  1. Stampede
Hi All For some reason my temp chart shows different start times..IE.My coock started at 12.20pm then it read 1:37 pm?
What gives with that?
Thanks Dan

Hi All For some reason my temp chart shows different start times..IE.My coock started at 12.20pm then it read 1:37 pm?
What gives with that?
Thanks Dan
Are you referring to temp chart on the app?

Yes the temp chart on the app. It has my a start time for my cook then some where down the line "IT" shows another start time?
Thanks Dan

I have had a couple of long cooks do that. I cooked a pork butt that started the night before and temp graph restarted after 12 hours or so. Not sure exactly why or when.

Hi All Does any one know why this happens. Where is Rec Tec Rep.when you need him, to answer this for us??
Would be nice to go back and see how long the cook was. I guess I'm so used to my Fireboard. (y) :)
Thanks Dan

Hi All Does any one know why this happens. Where is Rec Tec Rep.when you need him, to answer this for us??
Would be nice to go back and see how long the cook was. I guess I'm so used to my Fireboard. (y) :)
Thanks Dan
There are no Rec Tec representatives on this site and this site has no affiliation with Rec Tec, you need to use FB, email or call them.

Last edited:
Hi I thought I did read a post on here where a Rec Tec Rep posted an answer to a question?
Dan

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
I smell smoke
Back