Thanksgiving ?.

exarmysgt

Grill(s) owned
  1. RT-680
I've only done briskets to this point since getting my grill a year ago. Still would consider myself a novice. I'm wanting to cook a turkey for Thanksgiving. Anyone have a recipe that would include how to prep one? I saw on a thread search where someone did an 8# breast. I'd be fine with that but haven't found any that big uncooked, just whole turkeys. Any feedback or tips is appreciated.

@exarmysgt first and foremost welcome to RecTecForum and thanks for joining!

As for a turkey in your pellet grill, here are the steps I took when I did mine. I'll be following the same this year as well.

Where do I find a turkey breast that size? Those typically available at the grocery store? I only see that size in the deli. Ones I saw to cook were only about 3 pounds. Thanks in advance.

Where do I find a turkey breast that size? Those typically available at the grocery store? I only see that size in the deli. Ones I saw to cook were only about 3 pounds. Thanks in advance.

Yes, a grocery store. I bought mine from Kroger if I'm not mistaken.

Hey Mike, am I supposed to remove the skin?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Srbbates
Back