What`s for Easter Lunch?

DD owner

Just wondering what you all are doing for Easter lunch. Wife just asked what I thought we should do and Im drawing a blank. I need a break from brisket and we did the prime rib for Christmas but am leaning towards another P Rib right now. Any ideas appriciated.

Are you wanting to move away from beef? Could do a Crown Rib Roast or Lamb Crown roast, if your feeling sporty.

"Sporty", I like it! I just text the wife who's going to Costco today to grab a porkbelly if they have one. I keep seeing the burnt end posts lately and have ben wanting to try it. Dont sound very "Easterly" but thats what Im going to try for now. Let us know how the tenderloin turns out.

Whatever my bother & sister in-law plan to do but I'm all over the PBBE. Was in Costco yesterday and had a meat load already when I turned to the wife and mentioned it. She just kind of gave me that look like "do we really need it right now". Ugg.. Enjoy!!

"Sporty", I like it! I just text the wife who's going to Costco today to grab a porkbelly if they have one. I keep seeing the burnt end posts lately and have ben wanting to try it. Dont sound very "Easterly" but thats what Im going to try for now. Let us know how the tenderloin turns out.
I am new so I can say dumb things for a while 🤣
Actually, I have done 4 great cooks on my 590 and I am terrified of Easter, but Tenderloin it is. I know Easter is typically Ham, etc, but I think it is nice to make your own traditions! Good luck. Let us know how Pork Belly goes, want to do one soon!

PBBEs went alright. I followed the Meat Church recipie and I thought they were a little over done but the wife loved them and claimed all the left overs. Hope you all had a wonderful Easter with family, freinds and too much food.
HE IS RISEN!!!!

PBBEs went alright. I followed the Meat Church recipie and I thought they were a little over done but the wife loved them and claimed all the left overs. Hope you all had a wonderful Easter with family, freinds and too much food.
HE IS RISEN!!!!

Pics? Please 😁

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back