Who’s cooking today, and whatcha cooking ?

FreakDawg76

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
I’ve got about 75 wings rubbed with Kosmos Hot Dirty Bird, and a backstrap that’s been in Dales Low sodium for a day… Can’t decide if I wanna add some pepper flake to the backstrap and slice and dehydrate or smoke it…

Rib day here in Bethlehem. its been awhile so why not?

Pork loin and jalapeño poppers later in the day. But first, Chiefs game and mimosas will n the backyard. Cheers and Go Chiefs!!

850A034E-E687-4E64-9A73-A7769A2A8C63.jpeg

At least you’ve got a reason to watch Sunday football. Nothing in GA to root for today but disappointment
True, but the Dawgs had a good game against my Tigers yesterday. Just keep celebrating yesterday’s win today!! 🍻

I’ve been waiting for it to happen, but I had my first request to cook for something for a neighbor since I already had the smoker going. Not complaining at all; I have great neighbors and am happy to do it! Threw a bit of a wrinkle in my overall plan, but I’m going to make it work. A slab of St. Louis style ribs to go along with some pork loins. Woulda liked to start the ribs sooner, but I couldn’t say no. I don’t like to wrap, but in order to make it all work I think that is my best option

I’ve been waiting for it to happen, but I had my first request to cook for something for a neighbor since I already had the smoker going. Not complaining at all; I have great neighbors and am happy to do it! Threw a bit of a wrinkle in my overall plan, but I’m going to make it work. A slab of St. Louis style ribs to go along with some pork loins. Woulda liked to start the ribs sooner, but I couldn’t say no. I don’t like to wrap, but in order to make it all work I think that is my best option
Nice! I so love to cook for friends and family, and with family scattered so far these days I have less opportunity do that. I’m sure the neighbors will be appreciative!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back