Why I am a loyal RecTec Customer!

Jmfitzjr

Grill(s) owned
  1. Stampede
To anyone out there that is contemplating buying a RecTec, let me elaborate why I purchased one in April of 2019.

The simple answer is they build a great great grill and I love my Stampede. However The fist and foremost reason is around their customer service and how they conduct business!

I recently ordered a font shelf and the Rub & Sauce bundle. The box with the Rub & Sauce bundle arrived yesterday and was beat up to say the least by the shipper. I tried to call RecTec this morning and had to hang up while it was still ringing to take a work call. I called back around 30 mins later and spoke to Adam Cook and he said "I am sorry about that! No problem we will ship the 3 Rub containers that were damaged in shipping to you as replacements for free" I thought this was great! This was the shipping company's fault and not RecTec's. The part that I was amazed at, was my phone just rang (about 2 hours after the original call that I had to hang up on) and it was RecTec. The gentleman answered the phone "Hi this is RecTec, I see we missed a call from you this morning, what can I help you with?" I explained I already spoke with Adam and am all set.

So what sets RecTec apart besides they make great products? Customer Service!!!
If you are in the market for a great pellet grill, give RecTec a shot! Their grills are great and how they treat their customers before and AFTER a purchase are second to none.

To the pessimistic people out there... No one from RecTec asked me to write this or know that I am until I hit "Post thread." This is just my experience and wanted to share it with anyone in the market for a pellet grill in the future.

Thanks RecTec for being GREAT!
Thanks
John Fitzgerald

To anyone out there that is contemplating buying a RecTec, let me elaborate why I purchased one in April of 2019.

The simple answer is they build a great great grill and I love my Stampede. However The fist and foremost reason is around their customer service and how they conduct business!

I recently ordered a font shelf and the Rub & Sauce bundle. The box with the Rub & Sauce bundle arrived yesterday and was beat up to say the least by the shipper. I tried to call RecTec this morning and had to hang up while it was still ringing to take a work call. I called back around 30 mins later and spoke to Adam Cook and he said "I am sorry about that! No problem we will ship the 3 Rub containers that were damaged in shipping to you as replacements for free" I thought this was great! This was the shipping company's fault and not RecTec's. The part that I was amazed at, was my phone just rang (about 2 hours after the original call that I had to hang up on) and it was RecTec. The gentleman answered the phone "Hi this is RecTec, I see we missed a call from you this morning, what can I help you with?" I explained I already spoke with Adam and am all set.

So what sets RecTec apart besides they make great products? Customer Service!!!
If you are in the market for a great pellet grill, give RecTec a shot! Their grills are great and how they treat their customers before and AFTER a purchase are second to none.

To the pessimistic people out there... No one from RecTec asked me to write this or know that I am until I hit "Post thread." This is just my experience and wanted to share it with anyone in the market for a pellet grill in the future.

Thanks RecTec for being GREAT!
Thanks
John Fitzgerald
So true. It’s unusual to have a company with such integrity. Go Rec Tec ??

Last edited:
That's the way business should be done. This creates really loyal customers. Others could take a lesson.

I completely agree with you on their fantastic customer service. I was supposed to receive my RT-700 Wednesday (shipped out last Friday) after getting no answers whatsoever from UPS on where it was I called a Rec Tec representative to ask them for help. I was told UPS literally lost my grill (no kidding) and couldn't find exactly where it was. Which of course that was absolutely no fault of Rec Tec whatsoever. They told me the shipping manager would get on it right away. I received a call from the manager who actually found where my grill was. He explained the situation completely and was very sorry (even though it wasn't his fault) for the inconvenience. I'll be honest he seemed more upset about the situation than I was. Low and behold I received a phone call 5 minutes later from ups who set up my delivery appointment. Wonderful! I to have experienced the "call back feature" without leaving a message. Which is practically unheard of in business. An excellent product isn't the only reason why Rec Tec is successful by any means. I'm just really glad that I chose them for my pellet grill!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back