2024 Recteq Academy

Bulverde

Grill(s) owned
  1. RT-1250
  2. RT-680
Hey everyone,

Been trying for 2 years to attend the RT Academy but it’s always sold out. Is the entire 2024 already sold out? Any way to get on a waiting list?

Have any of you attended? Is it worth it?

TIA

I’m assuming, and based my comment on, that you are asking about Academy at Evans, GA. They have an experience at the Utah location also, but I gather that it is much, much different from Academy at Evans. There’s also lots of interesting history and tourism activities in the Evans/Augusta area. Super fun experience for us-I’d go back.

This is why recteq is on Evans to Locks road. The locks for the canal. If you zoom the picture, you can see the thousands of locks that people have placed on the fence!
IMG_2944.jpeg

Last edited:
I’m assuming, and based my comment on, that you are asking about Academy at Evans, GA. They have an experience at the Utah location also, but I gather that it is much, much different from Academy at Evans. There’s also lots of interesting history and tourism activities in the Evans/Augusta area. Super fun experience for us-I’d go back.

This is why recteq is on Evans to Locks road. The locks for the canal. If you zoom the picture, you can see the thousands of locks that people have placed on the fence!
View attachment 20986
The Locks is actually that trench right in the foreground of that picture. It was a passage for boats to get through. The road is called Evans to Locks because it starts in the middle of Evans, GA and ends at the river locks. The padlocks are a very recent thing people have started doing.

The Locks is actually that trench right in the foreground of that picture. It was a passage for boats to get through. The road is called Evans to Locks because it starts in the middle of Evans, GA and ends at the river locks. The padlocks are a very recent thing people have started doing.
Yes, behind the pink tape in the first photo.
IMG_2940.jpeg

Are you just there for Academy and them home, or will you spend some additional time there?
We are spending a few days in Athens GA and seeing friends in Cumming GA. It is a long trip from California. Our friends are definitely arm twisting us to move their direction in a few years.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back