A cleaner that actually works. Update: I should have added that this product works well only when the surface is still warm /very warm to the touch !

This should do it:
1696089358010.png

I have a bottle of Traeger All Natural Cleaner at the other house and will get it the next time I’m up there (a couple of weeks, probably). I tried it once on another grill and, as I recall, it worked reasonably well. I’d forgotten about it until now.

My outside stays clean, it’s the grates and probes that need to be cleaned.🤦

UPDATE: I ordered the Method Heavy Duty Degreaser from Amazon and what they delivered was Method All-Purpose Cleaner. Apparently, they are quite different products. Amazon is now in the process of sending me the right product, so I’ll need to do another test after I get it.

Sorry for the confusion; I didn’t realize I had gotten the wrong product until @RHEINLEIN called my attention to it after reading my review. Thanks, Bob.

@Jim6820 have you trialed the degreaser yet?
I just tried it-looks great. Two before and two after pics, wiped off with a microfiber towel. The large ring on the side shelf is rust from a charcoal starter chimney, so I know that will probably require soft scrub.

IMG_1902.jpeg
IMG_1903.jpeg
IMG_1904.jpeg
IMG_1905.jpeg

@Jim6820 have you trialed the degreaser yet?
I’ve only used it for some minor cleanup at this point. It does cut the grease better than the other version, however.

I’ll be going up to the other house next week and will pick up the bottle of Traeger cleaner I have up there. When I get back, I hope to do a side-by-side comparison of it with a the Method degreaser and a couple of others.

With all this cleaner testing, I’m beginning to resemble “Spotless McFarlane” from the “Peanuts” cartoons. :ROFLMAO:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back