App New Features

TrojanUSC1

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
So, will there ever be updates to the app? Charts are pretty tough to use, tons of data read errors, and lack of scheduling and other requested features.

Is the app still in development?

I've got a few theories on this...lol. RecTec although a good size quality company in my opinion, is obviously not a Apple or a Samsung size company. Maybe there are just plain software issues or security issues with the major players in the development of using these apps on their operating systems/phones ?... Maybe there's a money issue with the developers as far as getting it updated?...perhaps there's a separate legal battle going on between two partys?... Maybe they've received so many complaints that they are letting a possible contract end before fixing the Apps or producing a new one? Perhaps they are making sure the updates are covering all flaws,new requests of function and making sure it 100% works before releasing it?
Maybe* we have no idea of the problems associated with the fix or circumstances surrounding this topic?
Btw I think the charts work great, but that's JMO...
Everyone place a call tommorow that wants a fix, and ask the questions we ask here....see what they say, ask for detailed Information/explanations.
I'm on a Google phone/Android OS with only my pit temp alarm not working. It has worked in the past. Maybe I'll create a poll to see if this group can help identify specific problems to specific hardware?...my2¢

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewDualfire1200
Back