App and Model

DesertRat

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bullseye
So I had a problem this morning and uninstalled and reinstalled the app. When I was setting it up I couldn't give the model. Only one showed up and it wasn't mine. . So it's now "unknown model." What's the fix?

Do you have particular brands in mind that are superior and in a similar price range? My 590 is about three years old and has worked as I expected it to. Having said that I now anticipate that I will find it in multiple pieces scattered about the patio this morning.

As for the app, I've thought each update has been markedly worse than its predecessor. But that is the nature of things computer. Nothing can be left alone, let alone perfected. Major alterations must attend each iteration usually resulting in maximizing the anxiety level of the user. My pet peeve, formed in the 80s, decades before Rectec.

Last edited:
Do you have particular brands in mind that are superior and in a similar price range? My 590 is about three years old and has worked as I expected it to. Having said that I now anticipate that I will find it in multiple pieces scattered about the patio this morning.

As for the app, I've thought each update has been markedly worse than its predecessor. But that is the nature of things computer. Nothing can be left alone, let alone perfected. Major alterations must attend each iteration usually resulting in maximizing the anxiety level of the user. My pet peeve, formed in the 80s, decades before Rectec.
I suspect the code was created by a self proclaimed programmer and looks like

1711819628908.gif

The more ridiculous issue is the server side.

Man, I agree with you here. I swear some of these computer techies say "I'm bored, let's change some things". They make changes just for the sake of change sometimes.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alan Hollister
Back