Boneless Beef Short Ribs

Did both boneless and bone in short ribs as per everyones advice. Came out moist and tender. Started them at 8 am at 180 for a couple of hours. Used my own rub. After the 2 hrs, pushed temp up to 225 and then finally to 230. Off the smoker at 3. No spray or mop. Nice bark. ??
Oh yeah, that's the stuff!

Did both boneless and bone in short ribs as per everyones advice. Came out moist and tender. Started them at 8 am at 180 for a couple of hours. Used my own rub. After the 2 hrs, pushed temp up to 225 and then finally to 230. Off the smoker at 3. No spray or mop. Nice bark. ??
Look delicious. Which did you prefer? The bone in or the boneless?

Thanks, there were tasty. Too tired to make my own slaw so we bought some. The only flavor I was sure of was the cabbage, the rest of the slaw was mysterious, not in a good way. I'm hoping to do a small brisket this week so I can make those Brisket Poutine clubs sandwiches from the recipe I saw. ??

Thanks, there were tasty. Too tired to make my own slaw so we bought some. The only flavor I was sure of was the cabbage, the rest of the slaw was mysterious, not in a good way. I'm hoping to do a small brisket this week so I can make those Brisket Poutine clubs sandwiches from the recipe I saw. ??

I'm not a huge slaw fan, mainly because I'm not big on that much mayo. But I do like a apple vinegar based slaw much more. Not sure what part of the country vinegar slaws are from, but I'm a fan and convinced my mayo loving wife to make it for me occasionally.

I agree. Mine are usually vinegar and slight sugar based. I saw you did bacon a couple of times. Going today to get pork belly any suggestions. I’m not a fan if final product is too salty. ??

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bobbypoole
Back