Stampede FINALLY ITS HERE and my thoughts

how long does it usually take to ship? Mine has been awaiting pickup since Wednesday?

It took about a week for the shippers to come get it and then aprox another 3 or 4 days to arrive. I am only about 2.5hrs from RT so pending your location it could take longer to arrive

how long does it usually take to ship? Mine has been awaiting pickup since Wednesday?
Ah, I was thinking it had already made it to your local transfer agent - mine had to get shipped to Idaho, so the original freight company had to hand it off to a local transport company to get it down to me in the boondocks.

well crap, I just ordered the stampede and was hoping it would be here by next weekend. I am in Wash DC so I guess it will come after the holiday.......

I just ordered it today...... It's all good though. I have been researching like a mad man for weeks so I'm glad to just have finally pulled the trigger

Ahh gotcha! Yeah itll de6be a little bit before it's at your doorstep... but the wait is worth it, albeit it's the toughest wait ever..hahah

Longest wait of my life. I think it was harder to wait for the smoker to show up then my return home from a year in Afgan...LMAO

Your descriptions actually describe my entire evening LMAO. The status hasn't changed from awaiting pickup...... There was an additional charge of like $15 for some delivery thing vs the free delivery and I paid it hoping it might come faster.

Hahah yeah man it's the longest wait ever hahah..

Hmmm $15 extra huh? Not sure what that would before...

LMAO HAHAHAH YUP! @NU2SMOKE. I swear I would check the tracking and then two seconds later check it again knowing dang well nothing has updated
I just got a new update....It has reached the local loading dock!!! ?

Now just waiting for the call to schedule the home delivery. I have been stareing at my phone for like 2 hours now!!!:oops:

Im afraid to blink thinking I may miss the call!!:eek:

Lmao hahah your now at the stage that I would say it by far the hardest...

It's so close to you that you could literally go pick it up but by policy you cant... hahah.. trust me I know, I tried...lmao..

Man cant wait to hear what you think of it. I swear I thought pellet smoking was a joke. I grew up on stick cooking and swore it was the only way to cook..

RT definitely changed my mind to that. Super impressed with it and will probably never stick smoke again. Although I do like how traditional smoke penetrates more but it doesnt out weigh the convenience, cleaner and the more time I get to spend with family during a cook that a pellet smoker offers...

I think I now know the meaning of Sweet Agony!! I never answer any calls on my phone that are not programmed in....now I am stuck answering every single telemarketer because I dont know which one will be THE ONE! UGHHHHH I have cameras at my house....I keep looking at the driveway just to make sure they didn't just show up without the call lol!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineGriller
Back