GIVEAWAY: The Holy Trinity seasoning from MeatChurch

Packer on New Year’s Eve 19 hours.

93515BC0-4858-44D4-816A-320355ABA15F.jpeg
8682892C-F9AE-4736-A9E8-F083FFD5FBA1.jpeg

View attachment 1816

I couldn't think of a better way to kick off the new year then with to giveaway some meat rub to get people smoking and grilling. :D

So we're doing just that. TWO lucky winners will each get the above three rubs, called the Holy Trinity from MeatChurch. I have several rubs from MeatChurch myself and I have to say they are excellent so I'm sure you guys will love them as well.

Giveaway Prize

The Holy Trinity package, the 3 most popular rubs from MeatChurch.
  • 12 oz of Holy Cow
  • 14 oz of Honey Hog
  • 14 oz of The Gospel All Purpose

Rules

• Reply to this thread with an image of one of your most recent RecTec cooks!
  • Content ends: Jan 10th, 2020 @ 1:00pm EST.
BONUS ENTRY:
  • Share this contest on one of your social media accounts such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or Pinterest. Must include a link to this thread!

Winner will have 48 hours to claim prizes, otherwise a new winner will be drawn.

My 8lb butt rubbed with Kosmos Q Dirty Bird and Cow Cover. Always wanted to try some of the Meat Church stuff but I never see it in the stores!
butt.png

Pablanos with pulled pork, wrapped in bacon and smoked up on the Bull.

Bomb1.jpg
bomb2.jpg
s stuffed

View attachment 1816

I couldn't think of a better way to kick off the new year then with to giveaway some meat rub to get people smoking and grilling. :D

So we're doing just that. TWO lucky winners will each get the above three rubs, called the Holy Trinity from MeatChurch. I have several rubs from MeatChurch myself and I have to say they are excellent so I'm sure you guys will love them as well.

Giveaway Prize

• 12 oz of Holy Cow
  • 14 oz of Honey Hog

Rules

BONUS ENTRY:
  • Share this contest on one of your social media accounts such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or Pinterest. Must include a link to this thread!

Winner will have 48 hours to claim prizes, otherwise a new winner will be drawn.
IMG_20190929_171109.jpg

View attachment 1816

Giveaway Prize

• 12 oz of Holy Cow
  • 14 oz of Honey Hog

Rules

BONUS ENTRY:

Attachments

• 48F494A7-8BE1-48B2-8AA3-630A38E8C7F1.jpeg
    48F494A7-8BE1-48B2-8AA3-630A38E8C7F1.jpeg
    4 MB · Views: 73
Reverse sear 11oz filet mignon, bacon wrapped with blue cheese butter

Attachments

• B2E0AE57-522C-479C-BE45-916457954BBE.jpeg
    B2E0AE57-522C-479C-BE45-916457954BBE.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 82
View attachment 1816

Giveaway Prize

• 12 oz of Holy Cow
  • 14 oz of Honey Hog

Rules

BONUS ENTRY:

Saturday's pork butt

Attachments

• 20190526_104446.jpg
    20190526_104446.jpg
    4.6 MB · Views: 65
Who says you can’t get sear marks on a ribeye with a Pellet Grill, Rec-Tec can!
3851EB31-5398-4364-B099-8CAB8DD7DC72.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back