Hopefully a Helpful Piece of Advice...

davidr2340

So, I just got a smoke tube to do some cheese and fish. I was going to buy a torch from Amazon to light said smoke tube... Then I remembered we have (for some unknown reason) three Creme Brule torches in the kitchen. Worked perfect to light the smoke tube! Cheers! 🍻🍻🍻

Attachments

• 26176BFA-7124-4EBC-ABBA-14B441748367.jpeg
    26176BFA-7124-4EBC-ABBA-14B441748367.jpeg
    4.1 MB · Views: 147
So, I just got a smoke tube to do some cheese and fish. I was going to buy a torch from Amazon to light said smoke tube... Then I remembered we have (for some unknown reason) three Creme Brule torches in the kitchen. Worked perfect to light the smoke tube! Cheers! 🍻🍻🍻
that sounds like a good piece of advice. Now I just gotta find out what cream Brulé is!😁

Funny...my wife was making creme brule and needed a torch. I brought in my plumbing soldering torch.

I've tried all the handheld torches, but am growing bored with them. So..., I cobbled this to together last weekend with some spare parts I had laying around - works great for starting the coals, and also for searing! But once you fire it up, you just need to stay back a bit...

1649634521882.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back