Just got the call...

The only one I took at the moment was this... I was trying to get it together before I had to go to work. I was a little concerned at first with the way the box looked. Got the legs on, and grill controller finger tight and shove it all in the shed before taking off.

IMG_20190716_113527.jpg

The only one I took at the moment was this... I was trying to get it together before I had to go to work. I was a little concerned at first with the way the box looked. Got the legs on, and grill controller finger tight and shove it all in the shed before taking off.

View attachment 816
My box was ripped and a little smashed as well. The grill on the other hand was well packaged and not a single issue with it.

How did yours turn out?

Thanks guys...no damage at all! Morning can't come soon enough to complete the build and burn in.

Burgers turned out delicious! I think next time instead of keeping it at 400 I'll run it up to 500 or full, maybe I can get them a little browner before it gets to temp.

I wanted to give that a try today but forgot the flip one of them over before I put it in the grill, and by the time I thought about it, it was at 400° and I didn't want to mess with it and end up burning myself. Cuz that's how I roll.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back