Memorial weekend menu?

Blues1

Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
What are you guys cooking this weekend? I'll be doing wings and ABT's on Saturday, Beef ribs, green beans and potatoes on Sunday

Last edited:
Got a 15lb brisket ready in the fridge. ??

5.24 - just prepped the brisket for tonight t-minus 3 hours and counting before it goes on for the long cook.
5-24 - 10pm Pacific time - put in 180° smoker

20200524_185726.jpg

5.25 - 6am PST - point 162°, flat 165° - removed to wrap in peach butcher paper and back in at 250°
20200525_055428.jpg

Last edited:
Planning on a fair amount of cooking for the family, took Tuesday off and have a 4 day weekend! 4 - 3 1/2lb whole chickens for cutting up, 3 plus lbs of kielbasa, 3lbs of hamburger (sausage and burgers on the sear plates) and a 17lb beauty of a Beef Brisket for an overnight cook tomorrow night. Gonna be eating good 'round here!

Brisket and a butt on for an overnighter...
Look's great!

I'll tell you what, I knew doing overnight cooks with my Bull was gonna be pretty cool but I never thought that it would be as handy as it is. It allows you to have large primal cuts done in plenty of time for when you're planning to eat. Wonderful!

Got some wild hog ribs started (2-2-1)
Then will be doing some 1+" ribeyes and strip sirloins reverse sear this evening.

Attachments

• 20200523_131207.jpg
    20200523_131207.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 72
Looks good. I like the idea of splitting the kielbasa. I’m guessing a good sear? ??
Yes Sir! Also, it cooks evenly and faster split. Although to be honest with you I might just put the kielbasa on the flat side of the plates next time and add some kinda weight (not sure what) on top to increase the contact surface.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gymanji
Back