Bull New Arrival - RT 700

I mounted my horns down just because it felt more like a natural grip when lifting the lid up. I am surprised I haven’t gotten any slack from it yet. I just got to be different. ?

I just noticed that myself after I said something about it.

Attachments

• 7910524A-CBD9-4756-9867-4F2D68137769.jpeg
    7910524A-CBD9-4756-9867-4F2D68137769.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 102
I'm in the process of the initial burn. I'm amazed. Quicker igniter than my Memphis Pro was. Got to 400 in 9 minutes. Was able to start the wifi in 5G with no problem from ther backward garage. Now if the accessories I want to order come in stock again I'll really be happy.
Oh!! Yeah!!! Got them horns pointing downward. ?

Couldn't stand just a burn in, so threw a slab of St. Louis spares on. After I finished eating those, it was time for the T- bone. Smoked for 15 minutes on low, then went "Full" heat on the GrillGrates. I'm very impressed with the Bull!

...Got to 400 in 9 minutes...

Well, you kinda live on the surface of the sun. So it was probably more than a quarter of the way there when you turned it on. :LOL:

Mine took a half hour on a 50 degree day up north.

Look what just showed up. I do hope that what's inside the box is in better shape than the outside.
Congratulations and welcome. Make sure you have a supply of pellets. I went through pellets pretty quickly at the beginning (and now, too). The more you cook, the more pellets you use, the more you love cooking, the more you cook . . . It’s a delicious cycle. ??

I agree with that! Especially early on when you are trying new things. I’m sure glad I stocked up on pellets a few weeks ago!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jjdunnagan
Back