Bull New RT-700 Bull owner

More accessories showed up today courtesy of Thermoworks Cyber Sale.

Attachments

• Thermo.jpg
    Thermo.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 79
Double check your order. Just noticed they shipped me the superfast classic instead of the MK4. I sent them pictures and they shipped a replacement on the same day. Great service.

Last edited:
Double check your order. Just noticed they shipped me the superfast classic instead of the MK4. I sent them pictures and they shipped a replacement on the same day. Great service.
I just checked and I have the MK4 as ordered. Thank you for the heads-up!

Im waiting on Estes for my delivery also. I live in Phoenix, and it arrived at the terminal this past Friday. I spoke to Estes this morning and they said my order was transferred to Final Mile at 9am. No call today to schedule appointment, and delivery is now moved to tomorrow. I ordered everything together, hopefully nothing is damaged and delivered tomorrow.

Bull arrived today
4A8AAEEC-B9E0-4007-A4EF-6D044A12126B.jpeg

Attachments

• 4122B21A-E255-44C2-BDA5-40AB46496FF3.jpeg
    4122B21A-E255-44C2-BDA5-40AB46496FF3.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 85
  • 23598055-D778-4357-9843-770879481283.jpeg
    23598055-D778-4357-9843-770879481283.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 80
Took about an hour to put it together. Performed the burn-in procedure.
My wife started a small lean pork roast in our oven earlier for 2 hours at around 275* in an enameled Dutch oven while the Bull did its initial burn in/burn off deal. Ran Bull at 400* for an hour plus, then lowered the temp setting to 265* via the app and transferred the Dutch oven to the Bull and finished the cook in there for about another 75 minutes. Pork was good, and a hint of the Pit Boss Hickory pellets came through nicely. Sorry, no pics

It would be worth sending that pic on the paint run to support and see what they say.. maybe offer some accessories or something to make it right.

Mine is expected today.. can't wait. Had planned a fresh turkey but going to start it in the oven due to time unfortunately. It was originally scheduled for delivery Wednesday.

Same here mine is supposed to be delivered tomorrow. Hopefully they stick to the plan. It's interesting that it took only 3 days from GA to the delivery terminal in Temple TX. But it's been sitting in the final mile terminal for 5 days waiting on delivery. So it will be two weeks and 3 days from order to delivery if they deliver tomorrow.

Last edited:
Well the Bull finally arrived around 2pm this afternoon. Got her all assembled accept for the folding shelf. Will get that done tomorrow along with burn in. Just ran out of time. I was really surprised at how it arrived on the pallet. Never seen that before and clearly they don't know what the up arrows on the box mean. Did not see any damage but have not tested it yet. Was looking at the controller. Is it supposed to be angled in. Could not tell if mine was damaged or if it was supposed to be that way

Attachments

• IMG-5273.jpg
    IMG-5273.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 98
  • IMG-5288.jpg
    IMG-5288.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 85
  • IMG-5289.jpg
    IMG-5289.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 87
  • IMG-5287.jpg
    IMG-5287.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 290
Finished up the front shelf install and grill is now burning in Took 45 minutes to reach 400 degrees using b&b pellets. Was chilly and rainy here today with an outside temp at 59 degrees. Just curious what you guys are seeing with preheat times.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back