Bull New RT700 First Cook

missiledefense

Military Veteran
Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
My RT700 finally arrived Wednesday, 5/6/20. Shipping from the company was quick but it seemed to take forever to me. Like Christmas when I was a kid. Anyway, with my wife's help, we got the grill put together without too much trouble Wednesday evening and I got the 1 hour burn in done. I immediately noticed the steady temperature control. I set the temp at 400* and I don't think it ever deviated once it reached temp. My first cook on Thursday was a couple of racks of spare ribs. I told my wife that cooking on the Bull was almost like cheating. Just set the temp and don't worry about it. In fact I went to Home Depot and bought a Bucket Head Vacuum while they were smoking. Checked the temp on the app while at Home Depot just because I could.

Of course now there is no meat at the store.

Larry

Attachments

• IMG_1163.jpg
    IMG_1163.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG_1164(2).jpg
    IMG_1164(2).jpg
    163.4 KB · Views: 77
Love the peace of mind that comes with the Bull!

My RT700 finally arrived Wednesday, 5/6/20. Shipping from the company was quick but it seemed to take forever to me. Like Christmas when I was a kid. Anyway, with my wife's help, we got the grill put together without too much trouble Wednesday evening and I got the 1 hour burn in done. I immediately noticed the steady temperature control. I set the temp at 400* and I don't think it ever deviated once it reached temp. My first cook on Thursday was a couple of racks of spare ribs. I told my wife that cooking on the Bull was almost like cheating. Just set the temp and don't worry about it. In fact I went to Home Depot and bought a Bucket Head Vacuum while they were smoking. Checked the temp on the app while at Home Depot just because I could.

Of course now there is no meat at the store.

Larry
Easy to use, great BBQ. Have fun ??

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dkroll
Back