Stampede New to the Forum, and excited!

ModernRec

Military Veteran
Grill(s) owned
  1. Stampede
Just wanted to introduce myself as a new RT-590 member! I placed the order this evening and cant not wait! Hopefully with some luck, it'll arrive next week. I was on the fence between the 590 and the 700, but I don't see spending the extra $ when its only a family of 4 and after researching, i think this is plenty! Added the front shelf, competition cart, smoke vents and sear kit. this is an upcoming birthday gift from the wife, she rocks? super pumped I'm sure it shows.

Welcome... im new as well and wanted to ask why you wanted the competion cart? I decided to go with the 700 and skip the competition cart.. was not sure of the benefit if its sitting in my deck not going anywhere?

I bet those rear exhaust pipes make it look like a sixties Ferrari. Or American Muscle. I'd like to see some pics when you get it set up!
Definitely post up the delivery and set up (y)

Welcome... im new as well and wanted to ask why you wanted the competion cart? I decided to go with the 700 and skip the competition cart.. was not sure of the benefit if its sitting in my deck not going anywhere?
So I know I'll be moving it more, Cooking on it from the front of the house and doing cooks within the culdesac for get togethers and such. Call it ease if you will, plus i think it adds a level of new look to the grill. Both of those thoughts told me to get it! If i knew it wouldn't be going anywhere, less of a chance I would have gotten it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back