Bull No connectivity

Any possibly help in with wifi connectivity.
You have to connect to a 2.4 ghz network. The simplest way is to have 2 separate SSID for your network. For example Jsmith2.4 & JSmith5.8. Then when trying to connect your grill, connect only to the 2.4 network. It can be done, but it wasn’t easy. I’m technical guy and it took me about an hour to get properly connected.

Thanks but we have already done that but still nothing. Will not connect to a Samsung or Iphone

Just went through this myself. Couldn't get my S9 to connect, decided to try my old S7 it connected instantly. Last night browsing the forums @ndfan6464 posted this:

WIFI FIX**
So for you Samsung users. If your smokers wifi isnt seeing the network and you know your system is on 2.4 go into your phone settings -> Biometrics and security-> scroll down to LOCATION and make sure that toggle is ON. Its needs to be on for the initial setup.

Once you've set it up your smoker and app you can turn it off. You wont need to turn on your location aka GPS again.

For some reason on Samsung phones the phone wont allow the App to turn on location. Once I did that I was able to get the wifi to connect

BAM! S9 connected just like that

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrzBBQ
Back