Pellet Sale

Blues1

Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
If you like CookinPellets they are running a special on a 7 mix and match 40# bags for $175 delivered to your house. This is about a 25% savings off of normal price of $231.00. Use code BBQ B at checkout, deal expires this Saturday, May 17th. Just ordered mine.

Shipping included. Note these will ship in 7 separate boxes via UPS to your house or business. NOT ON A PALLET.

https://cookinpellets.com/product/bulk-mix-and-match-7-bags-total/

Last edited:
If you like CookinPellets they are running a special on a 7 mix and match 40# bags for $175 delivered to your house. This is about a 25% savings off of normal price of $231.00. Use code BBQ B at checkout, deal expires this Saturday, May 17th. Just ordered mine.

Shipping included. Note these will ship in 7 separate boxes via UPS to your house or business. NOT ON A PALLET.

How are the cherry pellets, anything? ??

Hey thanks for the info, much appreciated! What varieties did you end up ordering? I was thinking 4 Perfect Mix and 1 each Apple Mash, Hickory and the Black Cherry myself just try a complete variety. The price is hard to beat alright.

Unfortunately, I do not have room for such an inventory. I just emptied my first bag of CP apple mash and I thought it was great. No heat/ash issues and the flavor was noticible. I just got my first bag of their Hickory yesterday and will be trying out over the weekend. I have never used straight Hickory before, so I'm kind of anxious to see what it's like.

Hey thanks for the info, much appreciated! What varieties did you end up ordering? I was thinking 4 Perfect Mix and 1 each Apple Mash, Hickory and the Black Cherry myself just try a complete variety. The price is hard to beat alright.
I got 5 hickory, 2 perfect mix I think. I'll be using more hickory than anything else. I can get smaller bags for certain cooks if I need to.

Great offer! Thanks for sharing! Anyone know how long I can store pellets for in my garage? I just purchased 120lbs of Lumberjack pellets. So it might be a bit before I can use them. But at that price, it's tempting.

Unfortunately, I do not have room for such an inventory. I just emptied my first bag of CP apple mash and I thought it was great. No heat/ash issues and the flavor was noticible. I just got my first bag of their Hickory yesterday and will be trying out over the weekend. I have never used straight Hickory before, so I'm kind of anxious to see what it's like.
I just order a bag of there Hickory, i hope it turns out good.

Last edited:

Hell of a deal, thanks for the heads up Blues! Now back to Dans wifi issue lol

Let us know what you think...

Supposed to be here Tuesday. I'll let you know
Hey thanks for the response on that......still scratching my head on ordering this good deal. To be honest I may get the smaller sampler of all 4 varieties to try first before I place a large order so I don't get stuck with pellets I don't like. Of course I may just change my mind and go for it tomorrow. :)

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back