Bull Perfect Butt

statenbj

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
Low and slow for 12 hours @ 250F, then wrapped tightly in double foil till it reached 205F, then wrapped in towels and placed in cooler to rest for 1.5 hours. Tender, juicy, good bark, the best I have done yet!

A97BC4F3-F4CE-4DE4-AA6C-69F78D1AB162.jpeg

9FE3B3DA-51E0-40DF-AF9A-C62294A72BBD.jpeg

3458C688-0457-4C75-8FA1-85C9D3DC4862.jpeg

My wait continues 😢.
We are concerned for your health and well being. Seeing that calendar could be problematic, depending on which of us are in the pictures. I'm certainly not offering my services. Check out that picture yesterday of Elon Musk on a yacht. Still want the calendar???

We are concerned for your health and well being. Seeing that calendar could be problematic, depending on which of us are in the pictures. I'm certainly not offering my services. Check out that picture yesterday of Elon Musk on a yacht. Still want the calendar???
Yes 😁
You all are some of my favorite people.
(No Elon Musk, though, please 🤣)

Sorry to get serious for a moment

The OP said "Low and slow for 12 hours @ 250F, then wrapped tightly in double foil till it reached 205F, then wrapped in towels and placed in cooler to rest for 1.5 hours. Tender, juicy, good bark, the best I have done yet!"

What was the internal temp after 12 hours, and about how long till 205? Sorry, just looking to see if there is "Something Cool I don't Even Know About". That's an "Old School" reference

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back