Bull Pork Butts On

I set mine at 225 degrees at 10pm. I used to do low overnight but it was hitting the stall after 8 hours. Usually have at least 2 on though.
Is that like the old commercial, two butts, two butts are better than one? šŸ˜ I must agree unless putting something else in, two is a great idea with vacuum sealed easy meals in the freezer.

Scratching my head here. What would make anyone want to buy a product labeled asā€¦well, you know? Guess Iā€™m just ā€œold school,ā€ but having grown up on a farm, I shoveled plenty ofā€¦. I certainly never wanted to eat it! :rolleyes:
@Jim6820 I must admit that when I got the gift from a fellow bikers GF, my wife said ā€œWhat the Shi.. is that?ā€ She was not joking. Forgetting the name part it is not bad.

Scratching my head here. What would make anyone want to buy a product labeled asā€¦well, you know? Guess Iā€™m just ā€œold school,ā€ but having grown up on a farm, I shoveled plenty ofā€¦. I certainly never wanted to eat it! :rolleyes:
It was a gift from my Inlaws. I used it on chicken, ribs, and pork hutts, It is actually really good.

Guess this wouldn't be your type of place then. They cleaned up the menu a bit since my visit long long ago.
The chicken section was Chicken S#!T, and the salads were Rabbit S#!T.
The bar is called Poopy's - really really popular biker destination.

View attachment 21196
Place ain't like it used to be. Used to go quite a bit, but only made it there once last year, late fall. It was horrible, but I will go again this year during summer and see if I just hit an end of season bad day. I remember when it was a little place downstairs on main Street. Those were some fun times....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back