Bull Protective Sheet on Controller???

KingB

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
REALLY stupid question.... Is there a protective plastic sheet over the controller screen? I see it coming up on the edges and a little air bubble in the middle, but not sure I want to pull it off.

If it is film, I'd pull it now while it'll come off in one piece,

Depends on if you want protection yet from scratching the screen

Thank you all for your replies. I did pull it off. Probably would have left it on for the protection as Wslayer mentioned, but there looked to be condensation building up a little between it and the screen. Funny, if you look at the picture of The Bull in the background of the forum, my screen sort of looked like that with the film on there (see the bubbles). I'm sure it wasn't hurting anything, but...

REALLY stupid question.... Is there a protective plastic sheet over the controller screen? I see it coming up on the edges and a little air bubble in the middle, but not sure I want to pull it off.
Yes there is. I have a 590 and I've attached a picture of it. Unfortunately it goes under the the frame of the controller box. I had to remove the bottom panel to so I could get to the screws holding the controller in place. I also had bubbles in that film which started me scratching at it in the first place. Much better with it removed. Hopefully the 700 will be a little easier to get to.

Attachments

• 20200606_140608.jpg
    20200606_140608.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 93

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back