Show off your cooking space

TMB

Grill(s) owned
  1. RT-680
Here is a little space I built back a few years ago

COOKING-2.jpg

COOKING-SHED.jpg

I have all of my 9 cookers stored in my garage. I have plenty of garage space. 5 car capacity and just 2 cars. I just wheel out the one I want to use. I have a wheeled prep table that comes out as well. With WI winters it keeps the cookers clean and dry and I can cook year round without shoveling snow.

I have all of my 9 cookers stored in my garage. I have plenty of garage space. 5 car capacity and just 2 cars. I just wheel out the one I want to use. I have a wheeled prep table that comes out as well. With WI winters it keeps the cookers clean and dry and I can cook year round without shoveling snow.
My kind of garage.

TMB very nice. I live in a rent house now so I cannot do anything permanent. Even so, I did manage to get a roof and light over my 590

View attachment 9121 managed to get a roof and a light over my 590
Where did you get that gazebo? I like it..

I’ve seen similar setups and have always wondered, does it vent the smoke well? When I cook on my deck I often have to close any open windows to keep the smoke from blowing into the house.

I had same problem. Ceiling fan couldn't do it, so I tried this blower fan. It pushes smoke outside the ceiling line. It's quiet and I'm sure it will help cool things up in the summer.

Attachments

• IMG_2122.JPG
    IMG_2122.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 102

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back