Smoke Question

This is not a criticism, but I do tend to be a bit blunt. In order for the rig to work properly, particularly the fire/smoke part, you need to exhaust as much air as the fan inputs or the fire will starve out. It will find a way to get out whenever you try to "defeat" it. Every so often we have someone offer the notion that they want to "hold the smoke in for more flavor" or something along those lines. Fanciful idea, but fire doesn't work that way, or at least, not for long.
Bob, is there a clear video on the unit working at different temps.. i would like to see a bit fo smoke up to 240-50 after that the blue type prevails. It would seen that there would be such and item.

I'm guessing when you say "on the unit...…" you're referring to the Bull/700? Not sure I can give you a specific for that, but there are many videos by owners on You Tube, and Facebook, particularly on the RT channel, and the Bull sub channel. They may not always state at what temp they are operating at any given point, but some of the shots might include the controller display to give you some help. Additionally there are a lot of helpful Bull owners here, so a request to the group might get you a vid to help.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back