Bull Thinking of donating my Bull legs/shelf to someone after I get my Competition Cart.

Brian Vallotton

UPDATE: A fellow member just a few miles away is going to come and over and pick them up.

I was thinking of donating my legs/shelf. You know, they are the newer ones that swag out... to someone who has the older version. I am not sure how I would do the shipping though... or if it is worth it to someone to pay to get them shipped. Any thoughts on this? Anyone have the old style and wanting an upgrade?

Last edited:
That's a very nice thing Brian.
If nothing else happens , we can work something out. Id be interested in them just to use to raise mine up. I'm 6'4" an would really like some more height.

I was thinking of donating my legs/shelf. You know, they are the newer ones that swag out... to someone who has the older version. I am not sure how I would do the shipping though... or if it is worth it to someone to pay to get them shipped. Any thoughts on this? Anyone have the old style and wanting an upgrade?
This is what I did with my extra base and pallet...
it's nice to be able to keep all my grill stu
Here is what I did with my extra base and pallet that the grill came on... Its nice to have a place for all my pellets/grill stuff AND be able to easily move it around.

Attachments

• 20200118_195604.jpg
    20200118_195604.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 157
Hey, I have the same issue, comp cart and an extra set of legs. I saw a suggestion to make a rolling side table using the legs and brackets. Just need a top. I do a fair amount of woodworking and am considering a butcher block top. Still in the thinking it though process.

UPDATE: A fellow member just a few miles away is going to come and over and pick them up.

I just bought an RT 700 with the competition cart as well. If anyone is in south western Ohio and needs the legs and shelf they are all yours!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back