What to cook - No more mortgage celebration

CONGRATS!!! The first one is always the one you remember most. I suggest 240 day aged Wagyu, lobster, and the best boubon you think you will ever have. Like so many things in life if you donā€™t celebrate your successes, all the hard work is for nil. I have a place in Mallorca, Spain, that will deliver it for a reasonable shippiing fee if you IM me. The cuts usuall run around 3 pounds and are hard to beat. They also have lamb brains if you are so inclined.

IMG_7415.jpeg

IMG_7413.jpeg

IMG_7408.jpeg

Just because my house is paid for, I refuse to blow that kind of money on something I'm just gonna crap out. :ROFLMAO:

Side note: I am also currently unemployed, taking a few months to figure out my next moves. :)
I know the feeling. I'm chronically unemployed at 67....and loving it. And figuring out my next moves as well. :unsure:

I know the feeling. I'm chronically unemployed at 67....and loving it. And figuring out my next moves as well. :unsure:
Roanieā€¦
Sorry to hijack the thread. As a retired ā€œAirplane Engineerā€ I am hopeful your unemployment was by choice. I too am in the Aerospace, Space and Defense industry. After 2 companies, 42 years, 109 countries, over 7 million air miles and almost 7 years total nights in hotels, I see the runway but donā€™t know my approach angle yet. Whatā€™s it like on the ā€œotherā€ side?

Roanieā€¦
Sorry to hijack the thread. As a retired ā€œAirplane Engineerā€ I am hopeful your unemployment was by choice. I too am in the Aerospace, Space and Defense industry. After 2 companies, 42 years, 109 countries, over 7 million air miles and almost 7 years total nights in hotels, I see the runway but donā€™t know my approach angle yet. Whatā€™s it like on the ā€œotherā€ side?
Dungeons And Dragons Meme GIF by Hyper RPG

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SiDziner
Back