App update is now available

Mastertech59

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
RecTec has just released the app update in Google play store, latest version is now 1.6.0 and it is supposedly going to take care of alarm issues. Now this is for Android phones and I'm a beta tester for RecTec, may not be available to all at this time. I don't know about Apple phones, don't own one and never will.

Last edited:
I'll have to keep an eye on it. I just checked Google Play and it says I'm up-to-date with version 1.5.4

I don't know if this is kosher to do, but here is a copy of the Version 1.6.0 file for those not in the beta program.

You will need to unzip the attached file and sideload the apk on your phone. Good luck!
How do i sideload the APK to my phone? i can figure it out i think just need a little direction lol

I forget if you need a program to sideload an apk, or if selecting it will work. You'll need an app to unzip it. I used Astro File Manager to zip it, so it should work for both parts. You may also need to modify your phone's seeing to allow installing apps from 3rd party sources.

I forget if you need a program to sideload an apk, or if selecting it will work. You'll need an app to unzip it. I used Astro File Manager to zip it, so it should work for both parts. You may also need to modify your phone's seeing to allow installing apps from 3rd party sources.
Yup, i forgot i need a file installer, got it and running. So far everything is working which is nice. Thanks for the hook up!

Ei
I don't know if this is kosher to do, but here is a copy of the Version 1.6.0 file for those not in the beta program.

You will need to unzip the attached file and sideload the apk on your phone. Good luck!
[/QUOTE

o_O LOL. I stumbled thru it pretty quickly. Like a drunk getting to the urinal. Got it loaded and checked version. Have not tried using it yet.

Updated app V1.6.1(343) now available on App Store for iPhone users

I ca
But nothing yet for us Android users.:confused:
I can almost guarantee it will be out soon. I'm running android and my phone update over the weekend to the 1.6.0 version but I'm also a beta tester for RecTec. I haven't used the new version yet but my alarms worked on the old 1.5.4 app version. My grill will more than likely get used sometime this weekend we will see then.

Yo...new version is out for android. Cant update from the phone, download the new version
and it will update the current version.

Yo...new version is out for android. Cant update from the phone, download the new version
and it will update the current version.

Download it from where? The Play Store is the old version and I don't see it on their website.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back