Blackstone

This would not work for me. I have a 36" 4 Burner Blackstone and smaller would not be good... but since this model is new, I expect there will be different sizes soon. :)

I lived in Wisconsin but moved to Phoenix at the end of October. Still have the place in Wisconsin.
Also, on the picture I included, it says “only at Lowes” Hope this clears up any confusion over where I live.
There are Lowes in both states.

Think I am gonna get me a Blackstone 36" perhaps this weekend, was thinking about the Weber 36", but the Blackstone is built like a tank and has a rolled steel cook top......Weber does not. This will compliment my 590 very well me thinks, and love me some smashburgers and the ability for high temp searing.

Think I am gonna get me a Blackstone 36" perhaps this weekend, was thinking about the Weber 36", but the Blackstone is built like a tank and has a rolled steel cook top......Weber does not. This will compliment my 590 very well me thinks, and love me some smashburgers and the ability for high temp searing.

Are you set on the Blackstone? Altough I do love mine it rusted pretty quick. If I had to replace it I'd give the Sams Pro Series 5 burner a try.

Are you set on the Blackstone? Altough I do love mine it rusted pretty quick. If I had to replace it I'd give the Sams Pro Series 5 burner a try.

Yup I bought it at Walmart website, and it's the latest model/version which Ace didn't have yet. The Weber was nice and my first choice, but didn't have a NG conversion kit where the Blackstone does. The lid on the previous version of Blackstone is heavy and flimsy, in particular when compared to the Weber, but the latest Blackstone model looks to have remedied that. That Sams version looks nice, and the price is for sure right. The one I "Really" wanted was the macdaddy model from Traeger, that is a NICE unit with so many well thought out designs and features "fit/finish" but alas no NG conversion kit.

Yup I bought it at Walmart website, and it's the latest model/version which Ace didn't have yet. The Weber was nice and my first choice, but didn't have a NG conversion kit where the Blackstone does. The lid on the previous version of Blackstone is heavy and flimsy, in particular when compared to the Weber, but the latest Blackstone model looks to have remedied that. That Sams version looks nice, and the price is for sure right. The one I "Really" wanted was the macdaddy model from Traeger, that is a NICE unit with so many well thought out designs and features "fit/finish" but alas no NG conversion kit.

Awesome... I use my Blackstone more than my Rectec now. It's just so universal. You will love it!! I'm with you on the NG.. Blackstone makes it easy. Enjoy!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back