Bullseye Bullseye is now available

Someone at RecTec didn't totally think this release out of the new SS Bulleys grill they had to know what the demand was. I know the COVID-19 has made a mess out of things but to go on FB and make posts about soon and now sooner and telling people click here to sign up for the insiders and the insiders will get notified first then to find out by the time the emails to the insiders were sent out the grills were sold out thats not good business practice IMHO.

Last edited:
Someone at RecTec didn't totally think this release out of the new SS Bulleys grill. I know the COVID-19 has made a mess out of things but to go on FB and make posts about soon and now sooner and telling people click here to sign up for the insiders and the insiders will get notified first then to find out by the time the emails to the insiders were sent out the grills were sold out thats not good business practice IMHO.
Is it really true there were only 300 units? What was the advantage of being an insider? Being the first few not to get one? Bigger fish to fry but was a bit frustrating. June 15th will be here soon enough. ??

Is it really true there were only 300 units? What was the advantage of being an insider? Being the first few not to get one? Bigger fish to fry but was a bit frustrating. June 15th will be here soon enough. ??
I totally agree on the frustration part. Luckily I have plenty of other things to grill and cook food on and can wait until later this month as long as the $399 introductory price holds. According to the last posts from Ray at Rec Tec on FB he said the price would be the $399 introductory price. He was very apologetic about it selling out so fast at 80 units per minute.

Bummer it sold out so fast. Kind of like Popeyes chicken sandwich. Build up a demand.

One question I have is why porcelain coated grill grate, or Did I read that wrong.

I totally agree on the frustration part. Luckily I have plenty of other things to grill and cook food on and can wait until later this month as long as the $399 introductory price holds. According to the last posts from Ray at Rec Tec on FB he said the price would be the $399 introductory price. He was very apologetic about it selling out so fast at 80 units per minute.
Any idea what the price will be after “introductory”. price is over? ??

Back in stock - got mine ordered!
Friend of mine got in the first wave - he said the stupid axle / wheel caps are garbage and break just trying to install them. So maybe a trip to the hardware store in the next few days

I thought those who missed round one would be a able to get one round two. Thought there would be plenty. Seems like they were gone pretty quickly. Now July? ??

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MuddyBill
Back