Stampede Got my 590

I did my burn in and first set of babyback ribs last weekend. It was delicious and got rave reviews from the other half. Came out so tender. The temp was rock steady throughout the cook.

One thing I’d recommend for new owners is to do the burn in the day before or hours before your first cook. I waited about an hour for the grill to cool down before I put the ribs on but it was still a bit too hot and took some time to come down.

The only regret I’m having is that maybe I should have went with the bigger Bull. Lol.

My wife and I love our 590 and I'll bet you will feel the same about yours. I unplug my grill when not in use and the wifi works flawlessly all the time. I have pretty much standardized on 100% hickory pellets from Lumberjack or Smoke Ring pellets. Both pellets are the same size and very consistent in their performance. I really do not find much of a difference in flavor from various flavored pellets. Have fun with your new grill

11cee4d9-646b-46a9-b3ae-81aeca44ad22-jpeg.7609
9d0593a939c741d5c508dd14c2edcf97.jpg

We've cooked every day on both our Bull and Bullseye using the 40lb bags from PitBoss at Walmart and B&B Champion from Academy. 14.99 for 40lbs at both locations. Been burning just fine with very little ash. Amazon shipping cost is getting higher and higher and it shows in the Prime member pricing on heavier items. Order online and Walmart will deliver at no cost and Academy in this area does curbside pickup.

We've cooked every day on both our Bull and Bullseye using the 40lb bags from PitBoss at Walmart and B&B Champion from Academy. 14.99 for 40lbs at both locations. Been burning just fine with very little ash. Amazon shipping cost is getting higher and higher and it shows in the Prime member pricing on heavier items. Order online and Walmart will deliver at no cost and Academy in this area does curbside pickup.
I was ordering pellets from Amazon till Amazon started using USPS for delivery. All of a sudden the pellets were undeliverable because the folks were too lazy to carry them. Lowes and Walmart for me...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back