Bull My Fathers Day present

Mike

Kind of good admin
Community Leader
Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
rectec rt-700.jpg

Was pleasantly surprised with my first pellet grill, the Rec Tec Bull RT-700 (Backyard bundle - 200lbs pellets and grill cover) on fathers day. That afternoon I assembled it and did the initial burn-in.

This evening I cooked hamburgers and hot dogs on it - both of which turned out very nicely. I also already placed an order this morning for a set of Grill Grates!

I'm very impressed on how easy the RT-700 is to use as well with how clean it is even after cooking on it. I'm itching to get smoking some ribs and brisket on it soon.

I got the 590 for father's day! I love it, but my wifi connected intially, but has been offline shortly after that. I believe it's on my end and need to bring the router closer to my grill. I made a brisket the other day and it was amazing!! Happy grilling!

Attachments

• 20210705_200036.jpg
    20210705_200036.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 67
I got the 590 for father's day! I love it, but my wifi connected intially, but has been offline shortly after that. I believe it's on my end and need to bring the router closer to my grill. I made a brisket the other day and it was amazing!! Happy grilling!
Update! I got the wifi to connect yesterday!! I actually set my phone on the grill above the wifi antenna. I'm not sure if that had anything to do with it, but it connected! :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back