Bull Newest update

Buckeye smoker

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
Not sure if its BETA or regular update. But, I noticed theyre adding more data selections and storage by date thats pretty cool. Also, has anyone noticed if their cook data page shows the full temp range or did they change it? Mine is currently reading 0° to 240° but is set at 250°
Mine usually shows the full range maybe just a glitch. Everything else working fine.

Not sure if its BETA or regular update. But, I noticed theyre adding more data selections and storage by date thats pretty cool. Also, has anyone noticed if their cook data page shows the full temp range or did they change it? Mine is currently reading 0° to 240° but is set at 250°
Mine usually shows the full range maybe just a glitch. Everything else working fine.
I noticed this today but also noticed my notifications are not working….. dunno if it’s the new update or a busy day with the start of football.

I’d like to provide input here gang but I literally just got my grill yesterday and don’t know any different. However, my B probe doesn’t register. The system isn’t even acknowledging it being plugged in

I’d like to provide input here gang but I literally just got my grill yesterday and don’t know any different. However, my B probe doesn’t register. The system isn’t even acknowledging it being plugged in
Sometimes just wiggling it or blowing the dust out of both ends fixes that.make sure the port nut isnt loose also.

Make sure the little nut that holds the probe insert in place on the controller panel is tight! Mine loosened up at one point and problem was fixed by tightening the little nut!

I tried that (at least I think I tried lol) still luck

Additionally, any time change the temp on the it automatically switches to max temp

RT is sending out another module and I’ll have install that to see if that’ll change things with the probe and the temp issues. Thanks for the reply

Also, you a flyer???

I tried that (at least I think I tried lol) still luck

Additionally, any time change the temp on the it automatically switches to max temp

RT is sending out another module and I’ll have install that to see if that’ll change things with the probe and the temp issues. Thanks for the reply

Also, you a flyer???
Update to this post. Turns out the module was defective. They sent a new one out to replace it. I can now control the temps from my phone and it registers both meat probes
1D180F83-224B-4405-9511-3884D97BA72B.jpeg
now

I noticed this today but also noticed my notifications are not working….. dunno if it’s the new update or a busy day with the start of football.
Yes they have changed for iOS and my notification worked well last weekend. They would work much more consistently if everyone else wasn't cooking, bet that is not happening. 🤣

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back