Owners near Elkhart, Indiana

Johnny Volvo

Greetings Everyone, Just started a search to add a pellet grill to our family. We currently use a newer Weber kettle, a cheap bullet electric smoker and a 25 year old Broil King gas grill. The Broil King was one of those buy you last grill first purchases, and it’s become extremely difficult to find replacement parts. All internet searching continues to bring us circling back to Rec Tec grills. With that being said, we would really like to see a stampede or bull in person before pulling the trigger on a $1000+ purchase. If anyone near us would be willing to give us a first hand look, it would be greatly appreciated. Happy Grilling. Johnny Volvo

@Johnny Volvo welcome to RecTecForum. You're already on the right track checking out Rec Tec for your new grill. I've got the Rec Tec Bull and LOVE it... in fact I've got a bunch of chicken legs on right now! :D

I just ordered my 700 yesterday. I live about 40 min south of you. If you want I can let you know when it's all setup in a week or 2

I just ordered my 700 yesterday. I live about 40 min south of you. If you want I can let you know when it's all setup in a week or 2
Congrats on the purchase. Sounds great and thank you for the offer. Shoot over a text or give me a call when you’re ready to showcase your new bull. 574-229-9105

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back